Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Baby Love

It's been a long time since the last time I wrote. Many things had happen. For one, my husband and I planned to have our second baby. It was supposedly that same month when I started this blog, but my OB-GYNE tried to clear out something first to ensure that we will conceive. Finally, August was a success! I got pregnant! This is also the reason why I have not visited this site for quite some time. First week of September, my first ever niece, from one of my siblings, was born. She was a healthy baby girl. Her name is Andrea Therese. My brother and sister-in-law like to give their baby girl a boy's nickname so they called her Andy. She is one of my godchild. Following my sister-in-law is her sister, who gave birth to a healthy baby boy. His name is Calvin Reilley. This is Calvin and Andy. First week of October, another godchild of mine, with my bestfriend, was born. His name is Zeironn Justin with nick, ZJ. Initials came from his parent's names, Zeuss and Jill. This is ZJ on his baptismal day last March 1. Sadly, the last week of October was not so good. Zeuss, my bestfriend's husband was diagnosed with a brain tumor and later found out that it's Malignant Medulloblastoma, Highly malignant Cerebellum Cancer. To date, they are still fighting for it. And I'm pretty positive that they'll surpass this struggle. This guy is a fighter. November and December is a light month. Nothing special happened. Except that my daughter turned 5 and my mom got robbed from work. Next post will be about our trip to Pagudpud. 14 hours long drive with a lot of stop overs. So do expect a lot of pictures. Maybe soon you'll want to visit it as well.

No comments: