Inspired by RX 93.1 top ten today that was inspired by the tv series, How I met your mother..
Emotional baggage is something similar to an emotional issue from the past or any recent happenings that has not been resolved and is hunting or still hurting you at present. Well, that's how I understood it.
Wish I wrote the entries that Delamar read on air because I can barely remember them but I know they were all good. Some I can relate and some I can use as future reference for my kids. I sent in an entry but it was already towards the end of the show so that's maybe why it didn't made to the top ten.
This topic made it to my blog because I have one. And it's been bothering me for quite some time now. I just simply can't get over an "open-ended argument", if there is even such a thing. I haven't moved on.
If you are ever reading this, this is what I want to say: You said you're sorry but when you told me "those" things, I know, part of it are all true. It's not as if you accidentally dropped your mobile phone, and nothing will happen to it. Everything you told me registered, marked. And every time you say the three special words I would always want to hear, I'll answer back, twitch my lips in doubt, thinking if what you're telling me is even true. I always hear those words then and before and yet, you have come to the point of doubting it yourself. This issue should be over now. I think you thought so... But I'm trying as hard as I can to take it off my mind. I mean, you are doing better in your own little ways, I notice that. Sorry. I just can't help it. Maybe it's because I don't even know what's going on, on your mind. I asked you if it's ok with you for us to talk about what happened that night when we get the chance since we have a busy schedule. You said yes. But when we had the chance, I saw you panicked. We were alone but you never stayed still for us to talk. And even if you did, we talked about other things, other people, not us. I didn't think you are ready and so I didn't open the issue. When will you be?
I hate what happened that night. It did not only shattered my present, but also the future I foresee for us. I don't believe in it anymore, at least for now. Not being over-dramatic, that's just how I analyzed it. But I'm thankful it did happen somehow, for the sake of releasing all the tension, hatred, disappointments, we both have for each other. Like Charice's song, "Before it Explodes".
Now how do I end this with a light heart? Can I? Nope I can't. Coz, I don't have one.
1 comment:
seems a heavy load, ja. but i guess the more serious it is, the harder it is to talk about and settle. but you can't drag this any longer too, it might not be healthy for the relationship. pray that you'll be given the opportunity to settle it, then try to talk to him again. i hope it doesn't injure anything...
Post a Comment