I can't seem to collect my thoughts right now. But I know, it has something to do with what I am feeling at the moment. Firstly, let's define the meaning of this word. Wikipedia says, it describes the physical sensation of touch through either experience or perception. Is it any different with emotions? Most people think not. Most thinks, it's one and the same. Emotions is the complex psychological experience of an individual's state of mind as interacting with internal and external influences. So maybe they're kind of the same. I'm really not making any sense here. My thoughts are crowded with gray clouds.
My sister once told me, that no one can ever invalidate feelings. Because feelings are natural. And ever since, I understood. Every person that I interact with, I began to be more considerate with what they are feeling because of this. At least I try.
Well, you might ask why I am talking about this. Because some people do not understand this and they tend to just ignore that some people are feeling hurt or happy, thinking that they are just dramatic over some shallow thing. With this kind of thinking, relationship can be ruined, friendship too. But a little sensitivity or knowledge that when someone is feeling such a feeling, it has to be acknowledged. I'm not even talking about love here. Respect of one's feelings is everybody's privilege and responsibility. This principle can be applied to anyone. To family, friends, officemates, etc.
For the past 2 days, I am feeling overwhelming hurt that even just a simple breathe in and out pains me in the chest. It's as if my arteries are blocked with something I'm having a hard time to breath. And even just a little squeeze of tear, makes a little better each time. All this thoughts are intertwined with each other and you would really believe how unorganized my thoughts are at the moment.
What's funny though, I sometimes wonder why some people drink alcohol when they are feeling depressed, sad, down, whatever synonyms you may think. Well, at least this goes to those who are getting drunk that ends up doing crazy things. But last night, I drank 2 bottles of vodka and a cocktail drink. And it felt numbness in my chest, even just for a moment. I finally understood what it gives and how it helps in a way. Just drink in moderation.
No comments:
Post a Comment