Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Closing Chapter...

In the hopes that I could come back to your caring umbrella, to take care of my financial dilemma, I took the courage of asking. It took a lot of time for me to gather all my courage because of pride. But I did manage to swallow and ask. It was too overwhelming to have known that even after a year, they value the kind of work I once gave them. They welcomed me with open arms. There was even a small cheerful debate to which group I'd be placed.

Almost 2 months of waiting, sadly, I learned tonight that it will and cannot happen anymore due to some circumstance. Heart-broken as I am, I had to accept. I cried hard but in my heart, I know, that's what's meant to happen and I am meant to be somewhere else.

I am still crying now. Going through the lines as this chapter ends, I am somewhat excited, knowing that I'll soon be turning the page onto the next chapter. A friend once quoted a statement from the movie "Tangled" uttered by Eugene when Rapunzel asked him what is going to happen after achieving (or not achieving) one's dream... "that's the best part", he said, "so you can have another dream". At least now I'm sure, it is an ended chapter.

With this I also learned that in life, there really is no turning back. We only move forward... We keep moving forward... - meet the robinsons-

No comments: